Parking at Bankstown Sports is free, and is for the exclusive use of our members and guests who are spending time in our venue.
It is not for use by members of the general public who do not intend to use our facilities.
Penalties will apply for anyone leaving their car in the carpark without frequenting the club.
See our friendly staff at the Mona St reception desk. Please keep your ticket with you at all times.
If you feel you have been incorrectly charged for parking please complete the contact form to the right, and your experience will be investigated.
- Reception Areas (Mona, Greenfield and Restwell entrances)
- Travelodge Hotel Reception
- Events Foyers on Level 1 & 2
- Cashier desks
- Greenfield Station Bistro
- Club Carwash
- UFC Gym Bankstown
- Flinders Centre Early Learning School
- Monkey Mania
- Club emails & website
- On your parking ticket issued to you when you arrive
- Signage on the carpark boom gates and throughout the carpark
- Audio throughout the carpark
- Signage in lifts and stairwells when entering the club
- Banners and signs throughout the club
- Portable displays and screens throughout the club
- Point of sale screens throughout the venue
Please see carpark rules here.
* DO I ALWAYS HAVE TO VALIDATE MY TICKET?
Yes, any time you visit the club, please see reception staff when you arrive or when you are leaving and they can validate your ticket for you.
* WHAT HAPPENS IF I TAKE A TAXI OR BUS HOME FROM THE CLUB AND LEAVE MY CAR IN THE CARPARK?
We can validate your ticket for a 24hour period and there will be no charge. See reception staff before you leave the club.
GET IN TOUCH
8 Greenfield Parade,
Bankstown NSW 2200
T: 02 9722 9888 | F: 02 9793 9355