8 Greenfield Parade
Bankstown NSW 2200
Please address all correspondence to:
P.O. Box 213
Bankstown NSW 1885
Ph: 02 9722 9888
Fax: 02 9722 9840
BUS & TRAIN
Bankstown Train Station and bus terminal is a two minute walk from Bankstown Sports Club.
There is plenty of undercover parking available at the club.
Entry via Mona Street or Greenfield Pde.
Parking at Bankstown Sports is free, and is for the exclusive use of our members and guests who are spending time in our venue.
It is not for use by members of the general public who do not intend to use our facilities.
Penalties will apply for anyone caught leaving their car in the carpark without frequenting the club.
If you feel you have been incorrectly charged for parking please complete the contact form on the website or call 9722 9888 and your experience will be investigated.
- Reception Areas (Mona, Greenfield and Restwell entrances)
- Travelodge Hotel Reception
- Events Foyers on Level 1 & 2
- Cashier desks
- Greenfield Station Bistro
- Club Carwash
- UFC Gym Bankstown
- Flinders Centre Early Learning School
- Monkey Mania
- Club emails & website
- On your parking ticket issued to you when you arrive
- Signage on the carpark boom gates and throughout the carpark
- Audio throughout the carpark
- Signage in lifts and stairwells when entering the club
- Banners and signs throughout the club
- Portable displays and screens throughout the club
- Point of sale screens throughout the venue
See our friendly staff at the Mona St reception desk. Please keep your ticket with you at all times.
Our valet parking staff operate from our Mona Street reception.
Simply drive up the ramp to the entrance of the club and park in the designated Valet Service Area. Our attendants will greet you and issue you with a claim ticket in exchange for your keys, and will park your car securely inside the club carpark.
When you wish to leave the club, hand your claim ticket to the attendant at the Mona Street entrance and we will collect your car for you.
Valet Parking is free if you decide to have your car washed at our Club Carwash after 6pm on Friday and Saturday nights.
Please follow the above drop off procedure and let the attendant know you wish to have your car washed.
Prepaid Valet Parking vouchers are available for purchase for corporate or social events being held at Bankstown Sports Club.
Event organisers can contact our friendly events staff on 02 9722 9888or email email@example.com for more information.
Our Valet Parking service is available on Friday and Saturday nights between 6.00pm-11.00pm.
Closed Australia Day.
FREE with a Club Carwash
-Terms & Conditions-
* Patrons must drop their car at the Mona Street entrance and receive a claim ticket
* Patrons must have their claim ticket to collect their car
* The final pick-up for the Valet service is 11pm. After this time, patrons must collect their keys from club reception and proceed to the carwash area to collect their car
* Valet Parking is complimentary for all Platinum and Diamond Reward members
* Free Valet Parking only available Friday and Saturday nights from 6pm-11pm with every car wash purchase
Please see carpark rules here.
* DO I ALWAYS HAVE TO VALIDATE MY PARKING TICKET?
Yes, any time you visit the club, please see reception staff when you arrive or when you are leaving and they can validate your ticket for you.
* WHAT HAPPENS IF I TAKE A TAXI OR BUS HOME FROM THE CLUB AND LEAVE MY CAR IN THE CARPARK?
We can validate your ticket for a 24hour period and there will be no charge. See reception staff before you leave the club.
At Bankstown Sports, we have 2 Tesla Connections (up to 4kW). They are self park. If a non-electric car is parked when you arrive and wish to use the charger, please see Bankstown Sports Reception.
For members and your guests
To book call 0401 140 589
The Bankstown Sports Courtesy Bus is a service that operates for the benefit of Bankstown Sports members. There are conditions to travelling on the Courtesy Bus which can be seen below.
8 Greenfield Parade,
Bankstown NSW 2200
T: 02 9722 9888 | F: 02 9793 9355